Free Sage Accounts workshops at the Village Hotel Swansea
March 5, 2012 Leave a comment
The afternoon session will run from 2:30pm until about 4pm and is titled “Extracting information from your Sage 50 Accounts”.
How to extract the management Information you need from Sage 50 Accounts in a format that you would find useful.
This session is designed to help existing users of the Sage accounting software range understand how to get the greatest benefit from management information based on the data they key into Sage Accounts.
Sage 50 Accounts users, but some content will be relevant to Sage Instant users too.
- Exploring the reports already contained within Sage
- Making reports easier to find and run
- Editing existing reports
- Creating your own reports
- Exporting data into Microsoft Excel
- Exporting data into Microsoft Word
- View Sage data in Microsoft Excel
The Village Hotel Swansea
Wednesday May 9th – 2:30pm – 4:00pm
These workshops are free and anyone is welcome to attend.